Monday, December 6, 2010

Someone Should Tell Drew Stanton the Lions not only Haven't Won the Game, but Are 2-9


Make it 2-10 after Sunday's 24-20 Detroit Lions loss to the Chicago Bears. Here, Lions quarterback Drew Stanton shows off some of his dance moves on Sunday, after scoring a touchdown early on against the Bears to make the score 6-0. As far as touchdown celebrations go, it definitely could have been more obnoxious, but, then again, it also could have been better. Here's Washington Wizards point-guard John Wall performing the "Dougie" as it ought to. Whoever says white men have no rhythm was probably watching Stanton's version.


Then again, if I was Stanton, the third-string QB on a less-than-mediocre team, I'd probably try to celebrate my high-points a whole lot more. Of course, I would also be wishing my name was anything other than my own. Dougie away, Drew. Dougie away while you still can, because once Matthew Stafford and Shaun Hill come back, you'll likely have more success pursuing a hip-hop career than getting back on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment